Thursday, October 9, 2008

No Good Deed Goes Unpunished! Part 2

Photobucket


Another exert from Micheal Dlouhy's ebook:

People ask me:

° "Your e-book is great! Why on earth do you give it away for free??"

°"Your telephone training is great! Why is it free??"

°"Your 'Colors" CD is great! Why is it so cheap??"

°"Why do you help me for free when I'm not in your company??"
.... and a dozen other variations.

In the early 1990's, I joined over 100 MLM opportunities. I tracked, I cataloged,

analyzed and evaluated EVERYTHING they did: products, compensation plans,

marketing, distributor support, profitability, etc.

The Ugly Results

I'm a fun-loving, easy-going guy. But my teeth clenched and my fingers curled into

fists of rage. I was stunned by how many companies and "Heavy Hitters" make HUGE

profits NOT on product sales, but instead by selling a ton of worthless marketing

materials to the distributors who traust and believe in them!

I get mad just thinking about it. This is why you find widespread cynicism &

skepticism amongst network marketers.

I can't blame them.

But you should hear the calls I get from people trying to figure out how I'm going

to bamboozle them.

First, they figure I'm trying to steal their people.

Fact is, they don't HAVE any people. None who trust them, anyway. Many up-lines'

idea of support is to tell you the lies we'll cover in Chapter 1.

TRUE support is to take you by the hand and lead you through every step of this

business, so you can actually experience it in real time and get good at it. THAT is

what we do on our phone calls...No company is ever mentioned on those calls. No

product is mentioned. No one is ever recruited.

Some people figure our calls must be rigged so anybody who calls gets billed on

their phone bill!

Listen. Our MLM business brings good income, thank you. Our tools & phone calls

support our people. And they work their butts off. And Linda & I love them and

appreciate them.

We owe everything to this business. It tortures me to hear people denigrate network

marketing because of the greed of some companies and their "Super Star Reps."

I don't do ANYTHING in life that isn't fun. Whatever I do, I do it because I love it.

So I do what I can to balance the scales. I choose to support with every fiber of my

body ANYONE who invests their hopes & dreams & life into this industry. It

makes my day to help keep their spark alive.

I will train anyone for free. No strings. I am not threatened by anyone or any

company in this industry.

But I do understand that they are threatened by me. Most STILL don't take the time

and make the commitment to train their own people.

A word for the "Still Skeptical:" I get the skepticism. Really. But enough is

enough. Get over it. If you wnat to live your life distrusting everybody, then your

life is pretty much over, anyway. Goodbye, good luck. Don't let the door hit you in

the butt on the way out.

For everyone else: Let's get started!

Click Here To Get Started!
Photobucket

No comments: